Coastal Chic Nursery Design 05.13.14

comment & share

Resourcesheart print - out to sea print - floating circle - sea horse - blueleaf - oysterprint - crib - throw - bedding - drapes - sconces - dresser -  pillows - table lamp - rocker - side table - rug.

Hi friends! I’ve been juggling so many things this past week, including planning for Luke’s 2nd birthday. But as promised, here’s a nautical nursery inspiration for a baby girl! I love how stylish this babyletto crib is, and the price tag ($399) is unbeatable! Stay up to date on all inspiration by following me on facebook (link in header).

Thanks for reading!

Love, Lina

comment & share comments (11 responses)

you might also fancy...

11 comments

1. Christie says:

where is this crib from?

2. I have all links to all products on this board at the bottom of the post.

3. Nora says:

The link to the rug doesn’t work, where is it from?

4. Hi Nora, it’s working when I click it. Try again. It’s from Anthropology.

5. Vanessa says:

Where are the rocker and dresser from? The links don’t work

6. Hi Vanessa, I’ve updated the links. They should work now. If you’re trying to open it via a smart device, you might have to try a few times before it goes through.

7. Jennifer says:

Hi can you tell me where I can get the bedding and also what paint color would resemble that background color. Thanks so much!

8. Jennifer says:

Hi there! I love this color scheme. Can you please tell me what the peach color is called. I’m looking for a paint color to match that.

Thanks,

9. Hi Jennifer, it looks like the bedding is no longer available from the Land of Nod, but they have similar ones if you go to their bedding section. If you want a similar color, then check out Benjamin Moore summer melon or if you want a bit darker you can do sanibel peach. Keep in mind though that these coral/pink colors appear darker on the wall than they do on the paint swatch, so make sure to buy a couple samples and put them up on the wall to see how the color will really show.

10. hollie says:

Sorry I can’t see the links.

Would love to know where the dresser is from?

Thanks