Living Room: Rustic Chic Design 02.17.14

comment & share

Hi friends! I’ve been thinking for a while that we need to change things up a bit! Hence why you see a ‘House and Home’ link in the drop down menu under inspiration and design but no posts yet. I’ve been wanting to share designs for different rooms in the house! To kick this new series off, here’s a living room rustic chic design board. I forgot to label the drapes on the board, but that fabric circle to the left above the chair is supposed to be the drapes.

from left: cafe artmantra artlightinghello art - bar artgeometric arttable lamps - sofa - side tablescoffee tablepillowsgreenerydrapesrugchairs.

Is there a specific room you’d like to see a design for? or a certain style/color combo? Let me know, I’d love to put a board together for you :)

Finally, if you can follow this link and vote for Luke’s nursery titled ‘Classic & Soothing Nursery with a Touch of Vintage’ as the nursery of the month I would REALLY appreciate it!!

For more interior design inspiration, follow me along on pinterest!

Follow Lina’s board Interior Design and Decor Inspiration on Pinterest.

comment & share comments (19 responses)

you might also fancy...

19 comments

1. Dima Oweis says:

I really like the colour scheme! And the area rug is gorgeous!

2. Isn’t it! I love how it accentuates the coffee table.

3. Brianne says:

Can you make one of these diagrams for each room in my apartment so I can decorate cute? I need help! :) I really love it!

4. Hi Brianne. I’m so glad you love it :) I’ll be creating a lot more inspiration boards related to various rooms in the house. Which room are you planning on working? What’s your style preference?

5. amanda says:

I saw this furniture on a site somewhere, do you know where? The table, the couch and the rug are all from one site.

6. Hi Amanda. I provided links at the bottom of the post to where these items can be found.

7. Heather says:

I love this design!!! . . . But I can’t seem to get the links to work. Specifically, I want to know where the chairs are from.
    Thank!!!

8. Hi Heather! For some reason, clicking the links from your iphone or ipad are not working for some people. I tried to open the links on my desktop and they open fine. The chairs are from West Elm.

9. stacy says:

This is exactly what I’m looking for in a couch. Can you tell me where this one is from?

10. Hi Stacy! All resources to all items on the board are included in the body of the post.

11. Melissa says:

I love this! We are planning a sunroom renovation this spring and would love to see your ideas! We are a little rustic, eclectic, yet contemporary (I think!). I’m seeing blues/greens on a more neutral backdrop. Have at it :)

12. That’s exciting! I’ve never done a sunroom design board. I’ll definitely keep it in mind :)

13. Angie Segrist says:

I love this look, where did you find the rug? I’m in need of a family room makeover!

14. Hi Angie, the links to all resources including the rug are towards the bottom of the post.

15. kirsten says:

what color did you get this rug in? on the website there is a lighter on and a darker one i can’t tell witch one is is from your pic.

16. The one on the board is the cobalt blue color.

17. Hi! I love the nacy and cream rug on the “Living Room: Rustic Chic Design” Do you know where its from? When I click the link it takes me to a dead end.

Thanks in advance!

18. Hi Cristina, I’m not sure why it’s taking you to a dead end. I just clicked the link and it works fine. Try it again! It’s from Rugs USA!

19. Monica says:

Love this! What color are the couch and chairs from West Elm?