Valentine’s Day Inspired Nursery Design 02.10.14

tags , ,
comment & share

I can’t believe it’s already Monday! Where did this past weekend go? I hope you all had a great one. Here’s a Valentine’s Day inspired girl nursery. I love how sweet everything looks on this board. This board is larger than usual because I wanted to include all these adorable items. These cafe curtains are lovely; they give the space an uber feminine touch.

Chandelierje taime printoyster printlove/arrow printwe love you printcribarrows printLOVE printcurtains - beddingdressersconcesgold polka dot pillowsgold sequin pillowtable lampalarm clockfloor lampchairside tablerug.

Follow Lina’s board Nursery Inspiration on Pinterest.

comment & share comments (10 responses)

you might also fancy...

10 comments

1. Jessica says:

Hi Lina. I just found your blog via pinterest and I love it! Going through your boards they are so inspiring!

2. I’m so glad to hear that you like the boards and are inspired by them :) Thank you!

3. Angela Anthony says:

LOVE all the colors!!! What color would you paint the walls?

4. Thanks Angela! I would honestly keep them white. Gold and pink play out perfectly off of white!

5. Megan Martinez says:

Your mood board is precious. Do you mind sharing the “crib” link again, I clicked on it and it said there was an error?

Thank you.

6. Thanks for letting me know Megan! I’ve updated the link :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

7. Shelly says:

I love the My Sweetheart board! Where can I find the gold chandelier?

8. Jessica Royal says:

Can you share the chandelier link again? When I click it it doesn’t work. Thank you!

9. Alyssa h says:

Hi there! Do you think a very soft pink/nude would look good for wall colour? White just doesn’t stay nice and clean in a 3yr olds room lol

10. Yes I do think that would look nice!